Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cannula oblivion

I recently had my annual eye exam and decided to get new spectacles, usually the ophthalmologist says the change is so minor that it is up to me, but my current ones had about outlived their usefulness because I heeded that advice a couple of times and I was tired of them as well as them being sprung beyond holding original head fit due to reading when  in bed so they kept sliding down my nose bridge and so I decided to choose something entirely different. A blue frame, which is my favorite color but also the color of my mother's eyes that I wished I had inherited. It took the full ten days of waiting for them to be made and each day I wondered if I was going to regret my choice.......I have had them for a while and and pleased to say, I enjoy the change more each day. I think they fit with my gray hair and my green eyes. And when I asked the optician if he would snap a couple of photos for me, I totally forgot that I had on my cannula from the Helios portable. And I didn't even notice it until I had downloaded from m y camera into the Picasa file!!! How is that for adaptation eh?

graysmoke
b
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment