Thursday, August 2, 2012

UNWELCOME

At one fifteen this a.m. I had a big shift in the production of blood, ugh. --have stayed in recliner, tried to abort by eating chipped ice but still the larger initial expectorations probably about 1/4 to 1/3 a cup, doesn't sound like much but looks like a lot. Took photo--am still bringing up fresh but in smaller increments, debating about calling 911 and going to hospital for possible scanning and IV antibiotics and fluids----not sure feeling as sick as I do that I should handle alone, hate though to trigger the overtreatment I feel is sometimes more a precautionary CYA type of concern than what would be more reasonable for geriatric individual.

Trying to remain calm although it is still a scary event even if I have had about a decade of dealing with this, off and on.

Going to eat half a banana to stave off the hunger......so I do have an appetite, very little leg strength and slight headache only other symptoms except for the generic "I really feel sick" complaint that defies further descriptions.

graysmoke

No comments:

Post a Comment